Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Horse Resource

Every week I receive ads and e-mails and countless questions about horses, and I thought that this would be the perfect place for me to post, answer, and help people out with any questions they may have. I plan to archive like questions on a subject and address each subject in separate posts in hopes of spreading knowledge and hope for the future of horses.

I, by far, do not know everything about horses, and so through this process of teaching other people, I hope that some people can teach me.

A little about myself.

I am a young adult, passionate about horses and looking to make myself a future in the horse business. I've been around horses since I was just three years of age and have been hopelessly involved with them ever since. I love barrel racing and driving, but I've also done some jumping and even equine medieval activities and studies.

Anyone who wants to contact me can e-mail me at any time. I believe in freedom of speech, I will not delete your comments just because I don't like them, nor will I shun your e-mail.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for giving such a great information about horse products
    Your products hackmore bits are really good to use
    I'm very crazy about horses
    keep doing well.
    horse hackmore bits

    ReplyDelete